There’s a lot of information out there on airsoft guns. If you don’t want to wade through all the information, here’s a short rundown on the basics of buying airsoft guns and accessories from Airsoft Zone.
1. Electric gun. This refers to AEGs or Automatic Electric Guns. Well-suited for fast shooting rates. You can find replica pistols along with full automatic rifles in this gun type.
2. Gas Powered. If you want to experience shooting a real gun, this is the type to go for. Models include full metal blowback weapons like the SIG Sauer—the service weapon for a lot of serious shooters.
3. Spring-powered. This one’s the cheapest of all the airsoft guns available, so if you want to try your hand at airsoft games without spending anymore than you should, then this is a good option to take.
What’s your role? For instance, if you’re the designated sniper, you’ll need to defend your group with a high powered sniper rifle. Remember to check the accuracy before you get your gun. Some of the best sniper rifle models you can choose from include the following: M-14, SVD, PGM, LRSA and L96.
While BB sniper rifles work for long-range badass shooting, it won’t do you much good if you get flanked on both sides. So make sure you come equipped with a side arm weapon as well. The airsoft Glock is a good choice as are some AEG models. Before you pick a weapon out, though, make sure you’re clear on the role you have in the group.
Airsoft guns include a lot of weapon types. These are: pistols, shotguns, rifles, submachine guns, sniper rifles and grenades.
Powering Your Guns
When you buy a gun, you’ve got to buy along additional gear as well. This includes batteries and chargers to keep your guns powered. You also have to buy some airsoft ammos.
1. BBs. These are usually spheres. The pricier, the better. Cheap ones often jam your cartridges so avoid going for the cheap ones.
2. Magazines. Make sure you’ve got enough to last you on the field. You wouldn’t want to be caught in an ambush with only a few ammos left. Make sure you stock up.
Gear and Accessories
1. Holsters. Keep your weapons accessible with a shoulder or hip holster.
2. Gun cases. Choose cases that can stand up to constant pressure and wear. Hard plastic is a good choice.
Scopes and Mounts.
Improve your shooting accuracy with these aim-boosting upgrades!
For more on airsoft guns, including BB sniper rifles, you’ll want to visit an experienced dealer such as Airsoft GI.
Airsoft GI offers a great line-up of airsoft guns and accessories. Contact us today for orders!